Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I'm finally starting a BLOG

Dear Family and Friends
After seeing so many cute blogs, and having family and friends ask me if I was going to start one, I've finally decided to. I heard that you can print the blogs into a book-so I think this may be my new way to journal! Hopefully this will help me keep more connected with family and friends.
Love you all!
Jennifer

4 comments:

Vanessa, Zac and Noah said...

Welcome to the blogging world!!! You will love it!

Kimberly said...

Yahoo! I'm adding you to my links!

Heidi said...

Okay, how can you have started a blog and not sent me a link!

It's time to add some more posts. Jill just tagged you, so get to work!

Heidi said...

Come on, Jennifer! You know you want to post. Everyone's doing it!

Tell us all about your trip.